The Innovate Local: Tees Valley Innovation Week event is designed to align national and local innovation business support and funding in a showcase event for people developing and commercialising new ideas.
The event agenda has been jointly created by Innovate UK and the Tees Valley Combined Authority to focus on the Tees Valley’s strengths and opportunities in the following key themes:
· Clean Growth and Net Zero
The event is an opportunity to directly engage with Innovate UK’s network partners the KTN, Tees Valley Combined Authority, Enterprise Europe Network, and Catapult Network, as well as Tees Valley Business, and local businesses.
Alongside Innovate UK and Tees Valley Combined Authority there are speakers from wide range of partners including:
· The Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy,
· Department for Transport,
· The British Business Bank
· The Centre for Process Innovation, High Value Manufacturing Catapult
· Materials Processing Institute,
· Teesside University (Including Director of DigitalCity, Lynsey Robinson)
· Tees Valley Businesses
To register for the event, please click here.
To register your interest in this event, please complete the form below.